Our location features many great places to stay.
Right up front, we're partial to the Waterway Inn. We share the same waterfront location, so a stay at the Inn is a natural for kayakers. What's better than spending a day paddling or boating, pulling your kayak out on the lawn or tying up to the pier and walking right into a hot shower?
The Waterway Inn—Swansboro's Only Waterfront Motel
ICW Marker #46
160 Cedar Point Blvd.
Toll Free: 877-216-4206
Ask for Dave or Kay Owens
You should make reservations well in advance.
Dave and Kay, the owners, stay busy making sure everything is ready for their guests. They may be outside when you call, but leave your name and number on the voice mail and you will get a call back ASAP.
|A kayak tour group launches from Barrier Island Kayaks. The Waterway Inn is visible in the background.|
The Waterway Inn features:
- 16 rooms accessible by car or boat
- Handicapped access
- Cable, HBO
- A/C and heat
- Boat slips
- 90ft fishing pier
- Waterfront lawn with picnic tables, grills and lounge chairs
- Bogue Inlet is a quarter mile down the ICW
- Charter fishing center a half mile up the road
- Public boat ramp next door
- Emerald Isle beaches five minutes away
- Historic Swansboro shops and restaurants close by